I do not own a microwave!  Shocking!  Well when I realized what it did and how it did it…I got rid of mine.  I don’t believe I have used a microwave in at least 4 years or more.  A microwave works by bombarding it with electromagnetic radiation.  Basically sound waves flow through the food causing a reaction.

Now, for me the word “radiation” is enough to make me think twice.  But as a Raw Food Chef I know that anything that is heated over the temperature of 118 degrees kills the nutrition of the food.  So in my opinion anything being radiated most likely has no nutrition left in it.

So for me I would rather dehydrate than radiate  J